Title says it all W'SUP I'M BACK!
From the US. Not just that - I was scrolling through my Google Photos and realized that I've done a ton of stuff since my last post!
- Celebrated my friend and DJ instructor Kid's birthday here in Taiwan!
- Isaac, Yutaro, and Dave visited me in Taiwan
- Bought a last minute ticket to Tokyo to see Isaac and Yutaro there
- Met up with my friend Kuan Yu in Tokyo as well! She happened to be there on vaca too.
- Got accepted into Icon Collective!
- Did an epic USA trip with my friend Bernie...
- Flew to LA, did some touristy stuff and also saw Ryan
- Checked out my prospective music school, Icon Collective, in Burbank, CA
- Crashed at Wayne's place in LA then road-tripped to Las Vegas with Bernie
- Met up with Andy and everyone gathered from across the globe to attend EDC!
- EDC'd for 3 days. Met up with Jess and Elsa during the rave all three nights! I am still in awe at how we were able to pull that off, esp on Day 1!
- Missed our flight to NYC and gambled at the Las Vegas strip. Also had a miserable 10-hour wait at the airport. Would not recommend 0/10.
- Flew to NYC and took Bernie, Jess, and Elsa around the city with my buddies Isaac and Humphrey.
- Just got back to Taiwan.
Yes, so many things happening, but now it's time to face the post-vacation realities of being a productive human being and contributing member of society!
Many of these things warrant their own posts, so that will be my way of easing back into posting.
See you soon!